DoubleButter Cream 454g
- Product details
- How To Use
Moisture is essential for great natural coils and curls.
When your hair feels a bit rough and dry, and looks that way too, this is the jar to reach for.
The power-packed As I Am DoubleButter Cream is a rich emollient blend, graced with the finest array of natural butters and organic oils.
It gets the job done.
- Locks in moisture
- Gives dull dry hair softness, shine and manageability
- Contains Pro-vitamin B5, (known as Panthenol), to help repair split ends and strengthen hair
- Provides dehydrated hair with what it needs to look and behave its very best
Aqua/Water/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D’abeille, Lanolin, Betaine, Polysorbate 60, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Carbomer, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder, Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene
- Cruelty-Free |
- Paraben-Free |
- Phthalate-Free |
- Talc-Free |
- Packaging - Degradable |
- Packaging - Recyclable
• Apply sparingly or liberally depending upon your hair's need for moisture,manageability and vitality.
• Rub within palms and scrunch onto hair gently so that coils and curls areundisturbed.
• May also be used to set soft lustrous twists and twist-outs.
• Don't rub oils and butters into your finished style too vigorously. It can disturb coil/curl definition. Instead, rub the product between the palms of your hands, then massage throughout the hair and scrunch onto the ends.
• Don't overuse. A build-up of emollients can actually work against your natural curl definition, and instead of looking shinier, your hair may appear dull and matted.