Detangling Conditioner 237ml
You can approach the necessary step of detangling with greater ease even when wet combing, you’ll notice enhanced softness and a wonderful shine. Your hair will be easy to comb, healthier and happier.
GREAT FOR THE LITTLE NATURALISTAS IN YOUR LIFE, TOO!!!
• Provides for easier release of tangles after cleansing
• Rich consistency. Economical to use. A small amount does the job.
• Moisturises and promotes shine
• Helps strengthen hair and repair damaged areas
• Contains a wide array of natural ingredients known for hydrating and nourishing hair
• The leave in formula remains on to prepare your hair for application of styling products
How to Use
• First, cleanse hair with As I Am cleansers: As I Am Curl Clarity Shampoo or Coconut CoWash.
• Leave hair wet or very damp. DO NOT TOWEL DRY.
• Massage a small amount, (about the size of a quarter) within palms and liberally distribute throughout entire head of hair, root to ends.
• Using a wide-toothed comb or a flexible-bristle detangling brush, begin to gently comb or brush, section-by-section using short strokes. Always start near the ends and proceed up toward the scalp. You may also detangle by carefully finger racking through your hair.
• If it seems that you require more product to ease detangling, Distribute another very small amount. Do not overuse.
• Proceed to style
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Royal Jelly, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Betaine, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ceteareth-25, Laureth-23, Tbhq, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene
Gluten-Free | Cruelty-Free | Paraben-Free | Phthalate-Free | Talc-Free
Packaging - Degradable | Packaging - Recyclable